Xbox is a video gaming product from Microsoft that was introduced in 2001. Xbox contains a series of video games, and so far, three generations of Xbox include the sixth, seventh and eighth generations. Besides video games, you can get other products from Xbox, including streaming services and the Xbox Live.
If you wish to own an Xbox this year, you can take advantage of the Black Friday event selling products at a discounted rate. This event is especially helpful for you if you want to buy new and expensive work. However, if you're going to buy second-hand items cheaper than the new ones, you can wait for three days after Black Friday and get them at the Cyber Monday deals.
While items are generally cheaper on Black Friday than at other times of the year, the products' prices vary in different sellers. Therefore, it is essential to research the Black Friday Xbox deals in advance and know to keep in mind your budget. Compare the prices that different stores are offering and go with the cheaper one.
While looking for cheap deals on Black Friday, it is vital to ensure that you buy authentic items. It helps to read the customer reviews certified to ensure that you are getting the right thing. If you purchase an Xbox product that is defective, you can return it to Microsoft by following the guidelines that are given below in this article.
How to Return an Item to Xbox from Their Black Friday Sale
To return a product to Xbox, you can follow the steps given below or contact the Xbox customer support team. This is how you go about returning a Black Friday Xbox item;
1. Ensure that you have your Xbox account username and password.
2. Before returning an item, the first step is to find out whether it is legible for return as per the return policy at Xbox.
3. Items that qualify for return to Xbox include physical goods like virtual reality headsets, packaged software, and Xbox controller.
4. For you to return the item, they should be in their original state with no damage. It is best to return the item in its original packaging.
5. You cannot return digital items like games, add-on content, apps, and other subscriptions. You will, therefore, not get a refund for such products.
6. To return an item to Xbox, sign in to your Xbox account using your username and password.
7. Open your "order history."
8. Click on "request a return" to make your item viable for return. Xbox will send you instructions that you should follow to process your prepaid return label for your item is eligible for return.
9. When Xbox receives your item, they will process your refund or send you a replacement if your item qualifies for a return.
10. If you cannot return the item after following these steps, you can contact the customer support team at Xbox.
13. To track your return status, log in to your Xbox account and check the order history. Click on the return status to check on progress.
14. The duration of your refund varies depending on how fast your local bank processes the transaction.
After thousands of Xbox customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Return an Item to Xbox from Their Black Friday Sale? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Xbox if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Xbox in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Return an Item to Xbox from Their Black Friday Sale? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.