Email accounts do experience problems sometimes and this necessitates the need to contact the service provider. It is possible to get technical support from Yahoo via an online tool or their Help Center. Yahoo currently does not offer a phone number or an email address that you can use to call or chat with an actual human being at their company.
How to Contact Yahoo Technical Support Via an Online Tool
If you want to report spam or harassment, follow these steps:
How to Contact Yahoo Technical Support via the Help Center
If you want to solve a minor problem with your Yahoo account, you can use the following steps:
1. Go to https://help.yahoo.com/ to access Yahoo's Help Center page.
Note that you cannot contact Yahoo from this page, but you can get solutions to some common technical issues.
2. Select the See More button on the upper-right corner of the page.
3. On the drop-down menu that appears, choose the product you want to be helped with. E.g. if you want help with your Yahoo account, select Account. After you have selected a product, the product's help page will be opened.
4. Underneath the BROWSE BY TOPIC title on the left hand side of the screen, choose a topic that is related to your chosen product. This will subsequently showcase a list of resources articles.
5. Choose the most appropriate resource.
6. Review the resulting resource's page. Depending on the resource you chose, what appears thereafter varies; for most resources, there is a list of instructions, and information about the chosen topic.
E.g. if your product is Account, your topic is Account Security, and your resource is Secure your Yahoo account, you will get to a page that has different instruction sets on how to secure your account.
7. Follow the appropriate instructions. This step varies depending on what you want to do. After you have finished the tasks presented to you by the Help Center, you can go back to the main help center page and finish any other necessary tasks.
Some resources on the Help Center page provide Fill out This Form or Contact us links.
The mentioned steps can help you in recovering a locked-out account, resolving a sign-in problem, learning how to secure an account from hackers, and solving other technical problems you encounter with your Yahoo account.
After thousands of Yahoo customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together Is It Possible to Get Technical Support from Yahoo? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Yahoo if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Yahoo in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our Is It Possible to Get Technical Support from Yahoo? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
Call now and talk to a real person in seconds who can tell you the best deals from each telecom company if your new home area. We find the best deal for you and then we manage the scheduling so that all your technicians show up on the same day. Easy and free!Talk to Us Now: 888-959-6783Our concierge is unaffiliated and therefore able to compare deals (and schedule) across many companies