How Do I Let Youtube Know There's a Problem with My Channel?
Well, there are several avenues you can use to contact YouTube's customer care/service team by following these simple steps.
So there is a problem with your YouTube channel and you have tried all the options you have found in online forums to no avail. You have decided that you need YouTube's help but don't know how to contact them. Well, there are several avenues you can use to contact YouTube's customer care/service team.
- On any YouTube page there is a three-line tab at the top left hand corner of the page. Once you select it the main menu will drop down. Near the bottom of the list there is a 'Help' option.
- Click the 'Help' option. A search field will appear once you do.
- Type your channel's problem into the search bar and a suggested list of problems will pop-up. You can send your description or select one of the options. Another option would be to select the 'Browse All Articles' option at the bottom of the pop-up where you will be redirected to the YouTube Help Center where you will find step-by-step solutions to various problems and can contact customer care.
Send Feedback Option
- On any YouTube page there is a three-line tab at the top left hand corner of the page. Once you select it the main menu will drop down. There is a 'Send Feedback' option.
- Click the option and an empty field will appear. You can hereby send a descriptive message of your YouTube channel's problem to YouTube. You can highlight potent issues in the message and blackout any information you want.
Another way you can let YouTube know of your channel problems is through social media. YouTube has a very active social media presence. However, they rarely respond to comments since most issues are often addressed on their 'Help' page. Do not expect to get personalized assistance from a YouTube employee on social media. Here are several ways you can notify YouTube of issues with your channel via social media:
- Open Twitter on your web browser or mobile app.
- Sign in to your account.
- Click 'Tweet' or the 'Tweet' tab in the top right hand portion of your screen. An empty field will appear.
- Type '@YouTube' and proceed to write your message in vivid detail.
- Click 'Tweet' and submit your query.
- Sign in to your Facebook account.
- Search for YouTube's Facebook page and open it. On the page there will be updates from YouTube and other posts with numerous comments below them.
- Find the issue that best applies to your particular YouTube channel problem and select 'Comment.' Clearly present your issue as briefly as you can.
- When you are done typing, click 'Enter' and submit your comment.
- Sign in to your Instagram account
- Open YouTube's Instagram page and find a relevant post on which to comment.
- Click the speech bubble icon that appears below the post
- Type your comment in the empty field that appears then press 'Enter' and submit it.
Contact the Creator Support Team
You can contact YouTube's Creator Support Team but there are a few conditions that first have to be met. You'll have to be a YouTube partner and have a minimum of 10,000 lifetime channel views. If you have more than 75000 hours of watch time for every 90 days, then you get a separate email link to contact YouTube directly. Here is how you can contact YouTube's Creator Support:
- Open YouTube and sign in
- Click your profile icon at the top-right corner of the page which will prompt a drop-down menu.
- Click 'Help' near the bottom of the menu.
- Click 'Need More Help' in the following page and a drop down menu will appear. Select the category that relates to your problem.
- A 'Get Creator Resources' page may appear if you are not eligible. If eligible, Click the link labeled 'Email Support.' You should be able to tell YouTube of your problem in the subsequent fields that appear.
Help from Real People
We partner with a US-based company with live tech support experts available 24/7. Take advantage of a $1 one-week trial membership and chat with an expert now.Chat With A Help Expert
Why Did GetHuman Write "How Do I Let Youtube Know There's a Problem with My Channel?"?
After thousands of YouTube customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Let Youtube Know There's a Problem with My Channel? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting YouTube if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
Why does GetHuman Write How-to Guides for YouTube Problems?
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like YouTube in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Let Youtube Know There's a Problem with My Channel? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
Speak to An Expert Now
We partner with a US-based expert help site to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and chat with a live expert now.Get Live Expert Help
Asked a year ago
Updated a year ago
Viewed 664,147 times
What customers are saying about this and similar problems
My channel has been suspended due to my uploading **** videos*My channel has been suspe...
Can't get my livestream to work on my phone. And yes have *k subs
Hii*Dear Youtube team *please find the attached document.*pub-*****************i have u...
My channel won't let me upload any videos. I just started this account and it's for sch...
Controls (stop, pause, play) disappeared on YouTube app for LG webOS tv.
Paying Too Much for Your Plan?
After helping consumers for 10 years, we realized that you need an impartial, live person you can talk to about comparing the various TV, cable, Internet and phone plans in your area- somebody who can compare the best deals across telecom providers. So we created a free concierge service you can call at the phone number below.Call Toll-Free: 888-379-2546Our service is unaffiliated and thus can compare plans across many providers