Zillow is an online real estate company where you can easily buy, sell, or rent a home. Zillow is a favorite for many because the interface is friendly, and the website easy to navigate. The Zillow sign-up process is easy as you only need your username and a password to register. You can also create a Zillow account by connecting with your Facebook or Google accounts. You need to add a little information on your profile once you create an account. You may also want to add new information every once in a while, after signing up. So how do you update your personal information on Zillow?
• Log into your lender profile at Zillow.com.
• Sign in using the email you registered with and the password.
• Click on the button written "Lender Hub." It appears in the top right-hand corner of the page.
• Go to your profile and press the "View your profile" button. The button is on the right side of your profile picture.
• Tap on the "Edit Profile" button. You can add any information which suits your profile. Edit any other thing you think should change.
• Sometimes editing a field becomes challenging. Do not panic if this happens. Failure to edit on your browser is caused by Zillow's integration with the NMLS consumer website. Try updating the information you have on the MSL website for this to work.
• Sign into your Zillow account as usual and move to the property page.
• You will see to views on your listing; owner view and public view.
• Tap on the 'Edit Listing' to edit from the owner view.
• Look for the drop-down menu on the page and tap on 'Edit listing, photo, and price.' To edit from the public view. Go to the next page and change listing status, photos, and information about the property.
• Scroll to the bottom of the page and press on the 'Update for sale by owner.' Button. Your changes will be saved.
• Go back to the public view of the listing and confirm the details you have changed.
Once you sign up, your listings get to be automatically connected to your Zillow profile via your email address. Ensure that the email address used for your listings to Zillow is the same email showing on your Zillow profile. There is an option of adding more than one email to your profile through the Accounts Settings. Your listings will sync the minute the email in the listing feed data appears to be similar to that in your Zillow account. You should note that your primary email is what you use to sign in. Remember to use the updated email to log into your account in case you change the primary email.
You may want to cancel your for sale by owner listing. To cancel your listing, log into your profile, scroll to your listing and select "Owner View." You will see a drop-down menu written 'More.' It is located along the blue menu bar. Click on Cancel Listings. Go to the next page to see the "Sold" or "No Longer For Sale" option. Key in an optional sale price and date if your home has sold. Finish by clicking 'Update Status.'
Zillow is your one-stop shop for everything real estate. You can view, purchase, and recommend beautiful homes on the site. The website is easy to navigate for all users. Every process on the website is simple. You can always click on the 'Help' button if you feel that anything is not clear.
After thousands of Zillow customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Update Information on Zillow? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Zillow if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Zillow in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Update Information on Zillow? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.