If you have a billing question for Zoosk, you can contact their support team for help. Their team of agents is always willing to provide you with answers and tips to void future problems. They may provide you with solutions for common problems such as; promotions and discounts to make your subscription cheaper, deactivating your account, renewal of subscriptions, and any questions about your subscriptions and coin purchases.
Common Billing Questions for Zoosk
How Can You Cancel Your Subscription Using an Apple Device?
Zoosk customer support can help you cancel a subscription through iTunes or an Apple device. You may also complete the process by following these steps;
1. Tap on the option 'settings.'
2. Find iTunes and App Store and click on it
3. Click on your Apple ID or email address
4. Click on the option 'View Apple ID.'
5. Click on 'Subscription
6. Click on your 'Zoosk Subscription and then 'Cancel Subscription.'
7. Click 'confirm.'
If you complete this process, you can continue using your account, your subscription will expire at the end of your billing cycle.
Why Is Zoosk Asking You to Subscribe Again?
If you are already a subscriber, it can be confusing when Zoosk asks you to subscribe again. This may happen if you have logged in using a different email address from the one you used to subscribe. You can follow these steps to ensure that you are logged in using the right email address.
You can identify the email address that you are currently logged in with by checking on your account page in the settings option.
Another option is to log out of your Zoosk account and then log back in using a different email address from the one you used to subscribe. When you log back in, you will see your subscription status on the subscription page.
If you are using the same email account that you used to subscribe or you can't find the email you used to subscribe, you should contact Zoosk customer support team for help. They will try to identify your problem and give you a solution.
How to Cancel Your Subscription from Your Computer?
1. Open your browser and go to Zoosk's website
2. Log in to your Zoosk account
3. Tap on your Zoosk display name
4. Go to the drop-down menu and click 'Account Settings.'
5. Select 'Subscription' and then 'Cancel My Subscription.'
6. The option will direct you to a confirmation page. Explain why you wish to leave.
How to Cancel a Subscription from Your Smartphone?
1. Open your mobile browser and log in to your account
2. Click on the three lines at the top corner
3. Click on the gear icon
4. Click on the option 'Subscription.'
5. Click 'Cancel subscription.'
6. Follow the instructions
If you wish, you can remove your account from the Zoosk service after you cancel your subscription. Do that by following these steps.
1. Go to your web browser and log in to your Zoosk account
2. Click on your display name at the top right of your screen
3. Click on the option 'Account Settings.' From the drop-down menu
4. Select the option 'Edit.'
5. Click 'Deactivate.' The option will direct you to a confirmation page.
6. Confirm by choosing 'Deactivated Zoosk Account.'
If you have set your account to automatically renew, you can cancel it by turning off automatic renewal. If you purchased your account from a third party, you must contact them when you need to cancel a transaction.
The easiest way to contact Zoosk for your billing questions is by phone. You will be connected with an agent who will help you solve the problem.
After thousands of Zoosk customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together What Should I Do If I Have a Billing Question for Zoosk? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Zoosk if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Zoosk in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our What Should I Do If I Have a Billing Question for Zoosk? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.