Zynga's goal is to connect people through games. It delivers social entertainment across the world. You may be unable to access your Zynga because of a forgotten password or a hacked account.
Hacked Zynga Account
You must take precautions to ensure that your Zynga account is not hacked. Keep your computer and mobile device safe from the threat of hacking. One of the best ways to avoid hackers is by using the two-factor authentication on your Facebook profile. You will receive a security code every time there is an unusual login. You may activate it by following these steps;
1. Navigate to your Facebook and tap on the drop-down at the top right of the page
2. Click 'Settings' at the left of the page
3. Click 'Security and login'
4. Scroll down to the 'Two-Factor Authentication' part
5. Tap 'Edit' and then 'Get Started.'
6. Enter your Facebook password
7. Set up your account security and choose a method
If a hacker gets into your account and steals your currency or chips, Zynga will not compensate you. You should contact the customer support team as soon as you suspect that your account is hacked.
How to Protect Your Account From Hackers
1. Do not open any suspicious links that claim to offer free chips
2. Do not enter your Facebook information into a random website
3. Do not download applications that claim to offer free items
4. Use a spyware/antivirus program
5. Use a strong and unique password
6. Change your password frequently
7. Clear your cache and browsing history regularly
8. Use a pop-up blocker within your browser
9. Do not open unfamiliar attachments sent to your email
How to Identify Scammers
Some of the easiest ways to identify scammers include the following;
1. Poor grammar and typing mistakes
2. Odd fonts and markings
3. Mismatched links
4. Surveys and quizzes that promise free games or items. Zynga won't send you any such games
5. File attachments on email. When Zynga sends you a message, you won't need to open any attachments.
When you contact Zynga akin for help to recover your account, they will guide you through the process of recovering it. They will also give you tips to secure your account and avoid future problems.
If you cannot log in to your Facebook account to play a game, you may need to contact Facebook security. The support team will ask you to review your recent activity and change your password. You can notice that your account is hacked if;
1. Your email or password has changed
2. Your account has sent friend requests to people that you don't know
3. Your birthday or name has changed
4. There are posts that you did not make
5. Messages that you did not write have been sent
6. There are unknown activities on your purchase history
Recovering Your Lost Password
If you remember the password that you used to create your account, you can easily recover it. When you enter your email address in the web, you will receive an email to help you recover your password. If you do not receive an email, check your spam folder or contact the support team to request a new one.
There are plenty of ways to contact the support team but the most effective one is on the phone. You will be connected with a representative that will help you recover your account. You may also connect with the support team by email if you are not in a hurry to get help. Other ways to contact the support team include; live chat, twitter, and the help desk.