How do I cancel an eBay return?
eBay is a fantastic market place that allows you to buy and sell many products. If you've previously asked for a returns request from your eBay seller but have since decided to keep the item, you'll need to cancel your eBay return. Follow these simple steps to cancel an eBay return:
Cancel an eBay Return
1. Log into your eBay account and then navigate to the resolution center. You can find this by clicking on help and contact from your eBay home page.
2. Once you're in the Resolution Centre, you can scroll down and view your cases.
3. Choose the order that you want to cancel the return.
4. Once you've found the appropriate case, you can click on 'see case details' This will give you more information about your order. You'll also be able to see a history of when the order was placed, shipped, and when a return request was accepted.
5. You'll also see a button called 'Next steps' This is usually highlighted in yellow to make it easier to spot.
6. Click on 'Next steps' and then select 'Cancel this return.' Information will then be sent to eBay and the seller, telling them that you have canceled the return and are keeping the item.
Contact eBays Customer Service Team
If you're having problems canceling your eBay return using the above method, you may like to contact eBay's customer service team. If the seller hasn't resolved the problem, you can contact eBay by phone, email, or through live chat on the website. You can also flag an issue with your order by going to your order history.
After thousands of eBay customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Cancel an Ebay Return? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting eBay if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like eBay in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Cancel an Ebay Return? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
We created a free, impartial concierge you can speak to right now that can compare TV, cable, phone, and Internet deals in your area. Are you already getting the best deal? Call now and talk to a real, live person who can tell you what promotions you are missing out on.Talk to Us Now: 888-379-2546Our concierge is unaffiliated and therefore able to compare deals across many companies