How do I withdraw money from Ibotta?
Everyone wants to be able tom withdraw their money from their online accounts and apps. Here are the best ways to withdraw your money from iBotta.
When you shop with Ibotta, you earn kickbacks. This is real cash that you can withdraw- no coupons or points. This means that as soon as you hit the $20 mark, you can transfer your money from Ibotta account to your PayPal, Venmo, or bank account.
You can also use the money that you've earned to purchase gift cards from Amazon, Sephora, Starbucks, Target, or Walmart. So, the big question is; how can you withdraw your money from Ibotta?
Once you reach the required withdrawal threshold of $20, there are three different ways that you can use to withdraw your cash.
- You can withdraw your money by purchasing a gift card through the Ibotta app. However, you need to keep in mind that certain gift cards have a minimum purchase of $25.
- You can also withdraw your cash by sending it to your PayPal account
- You can withdraw your Ibotta earnings by sending the money to your Venmo account that is linked to the Ibotta app.
How to Cash Out Your Ibotta Earnings with Gift Cards
- Follow these simple steps to withdraw your earnings with a gift card:
Open the Ibotta app and select the "Withdraw Cash" option from the account section of your app
- Once you are there, scroll down to "browse available gift cards" option. Here, you will find various options, such as Walmart, iTunes, Target, Amazon, Sephora, etc.
- From the list of gift cards available to you, select your preferred gift card, verify your identity, and then proceed to confirm payment. The moment you are through with these steps; you will receive an email with your digital gift card within 24 hours. It is that simple!
How to Transfer Money from Your Ibotta Account to Your Bank Account
Venmo and PayPal are both safe ways to send and receive money from friends and family or make payments to businesses. They are also an excellent way to withdraw cash from your Ibotta account and quickly get it to wherever you want.
To transfer your earnings from Ibotta to your bank account, you will need to link your Ibotta account to either PayPal or Venmo. Once you transfer your funds to any of these accounts, you can quickly transfer it to your bank account.
If you encounter any technical issues, be sure to contact Ibotta technical support team. Follow these simple steps to withdraw your money from Ibotta to your bank account:
- Log into your Ibotta account using the correct credentials
- Go to the account section of your app and choose the "Withdraw Cash" option then select your preferred withdrawal route – PayPal or Venmo
- The next thing you are supposed to do is link your Venmo or PayPal account with your Ibotta account before you proceed to withdraw your earnings.
- Once you have linked your Venmo or PayPal account to your Ibotta account, enter the exact dollar amount that you wish to transfer to your Venmo or PayPal account and select the "Transfer Cash" option to complete the process. You should receive your money in a few minutes.
PS: You need to keep in mind that to link a Venmo or PayPal account to your Ibotta account, you must be registered with these platforms as well. To withdraw your funds from your PayPal to your bank account, you must link your account with either a credit or debit card.
This is where you enter your bank details and link your papal account to a verified bank account to transfer your money directly from your PayPal account to your bank account.
Why Did GetHuman Write "How do I withdraw money from Ibotta?"?
After thousands of iBotta customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How do I withdraw money from Ibotta? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting iBotta if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
Why does GetHuman Write How-to Guides for iBotta Problems?
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like iBotta in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How do I withdraw money from Ibotta? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
Asked 4 months ago
What customers are saying about this and similar problems
Cannot get a link sent to email to get walmart gift card
How do i pay with ibotta??? Everytime i try it's not working
I can’t withdraw my earning and I can’t access my account and I can’t open the app I pu...
Trying to send money I earned to my PayPal account and now it's saying account is locke...
Everytime I try to withdraw my earnings it says my account is locked. I tried everythin...