How do I transfer music to my phone from iTunes?
If you have music you love stored in your iTunes library; you can transfer it to your iPhone so that you can listen on the go. There are a few different methods to do this, but the easiest way is to sync your iTunes library to your iPhone. The process is relatively easy; follow these steps to transfer all your music and video files from your iTunes library to your phone.
Syncing your iTunes library to your iPhone
Syncing your iTunes with your phone is the quickest and easiest way to move your music. To do this, you can use the iTunes sync feature, which will allow you to transfer your entire music and video library with just one click.
1. In iPhone Sync, choose ‘iTunes Library' under the ‘phone restore mode.
2. Then select ‘transfer.' This will transfer your iTunes Library to your iPhone or iOS device.
3. Connect your iPhone to your computer and then select the types of data you want to transfer. Then click on ‘transfer now.' Your music library will then be sent to your phone or device.
You can also transfer music from your iTunes library to your iPhone manually. To do this, you'll need to locate the iTunes media folder on your computer. The trick part may be finding your iTunes library on your computer, but once you do, you'll be able to copy all the files to your device.
1. Use the iTunes app to help locate the library folder. You can then use the iTunes app to copy the music files over to your phone.
2. In the iTunes app, select the preferences option. You can find this by clicking iTunes at the top of the screen.
3. Once you have the preferences panel opens, you should choose the last tab, which says ‘Advanced'.
4. On the next screen, find the iTunes Media folder location section. This will give you the path where your library files have been saved by iTunes.
5. Open the file manager window. Then copy all the files you want to transfer to your clipboard.
6. Then plug your iPhone into your computer. Select iTunes and then choose the music option, which can be found in the left sidebar. Drag and drop the files you copied onto the screen. Your files will then be in your iPhone when you look at your phone.
Contact iTunes Customer Service Team
If you're having any problems transferring your music to your phone from iTunes, you may like to contact the iTunes customer service team. A representative can be contacted either by phone, email, or via live chat.
After thousands of iTunes customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Transfer Music to My Phone from Itunes? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting iTunes if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like iTunes in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Transfer Music to My Phone from Itunes? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
Our free concierge service can find the best deals across telecom providers in your new zip code and making sure your services arrive on the same day. Talk to a live person seconds from now who can do price comparisons for you and get a date that works for you!Call Toll-Free: 888-959-6783Our service is unaffiliated and thus can compare plans across many providers and schedule multiple technicians